Otago Girls' High School 150th Jubilee
Welcome to the Otago Girls' High School 150th Jubilee site. The Jubilee will take place over the weekend of the 5th to the 7th of February 2021 and offers a wide variety of events to allow you to celebrate with your school friends.
The Jubilee has been organised by a committee of ex-students and the school Principal and we welcome your registration and participation in the planned events.
As well as the organised events, there will be time to enjoy a tour of the school, be entertained by current students, and to reminisce with your school friends.
There are a number of accommodation options within walking distance of the school and it is recommended that you book early with your choice of establishment to avoid disappointment.
We look forward to receiving your registration and hope you can spread the word amongst your friends and family.
1969 school choir at the Thanksgiving Service held in First Church.
Friday 5th February 2021
- 9.00am - 12.00pm Registration: OGHS library
- 1.00pm - 3.00pm Official Opening: Regent Theatre
- 4.00pm - 8.00pm Registration: OGHS library
- 7.00pm - 10.00pm Wine & Nibbles: OGHS
Saturday 6th February 2021
The school is open between 10.00am and 4.00pm for you to enjoy socialising with your friends. The following are timetabled events for the day:
- 11.00am - 12.30pm Photos: OGHS
- 12.30pm - 1.30pm Lunch: OGHS
- 1.30pm Unveiling of Sculpture: OGHS
- 1.45pm - 4.00pm School Tours: OGHS
- 2.00pm - 4.00pm Ex/Current Staff Gathering: OGHS
- 7.00pm Dinner: Dunedin Town Hall
Sunday 7th February 2021
- 10.00am Church Service: Knox Church
- 11.30am Cake Cutting with tea & coffee: OGHS
- 2.00pm - 4.00pm Train Trip
Otago Girls' High School
41 Tennyson Street
New Zealand 9016
Registrar OGHS 150th Jubilee
+64 3 4740496